Feeling in head when doing sex
Dears I feel pain in my head when doing sex or masterbid. If was happen befor 10years that time doxtor given me one medicine its cure but last 1week the same problem come. Please help.

Hello Mr. Good morning. I understood ur problem . The situation that u have discussed is termed as COITAL CEPHALAGIA or post COITAL headache, common in male than females. Specifically occurs during orgasm or thereafter . But since u haven't expressed the nature , intensity & duration of pain, it's inadequate to speak about COITAL CEPHALAGIA. Don't worry ,I am telling you 1. Nature of Heachache is Throbbing. 2. Intensity can be moderate to severe 3. One or more episodes of headache. 4. Course is short but can prolonged to months. Migraine and tension headache are frequently present in person who is having COITAL CEPHALAGIA. Reason behind COITAL CEPHALAGIA is unclear. Important thing to rule out the the other cause of headache like Aneurysms.its a serious thing to be taken care of .
1.Consult a Psychiatrist / Neuropsychiatrist for detailed evaluation of Migrane , Tension headache & COITAL CEPHALAGIA. 2.If above 3 possibilities are not present in ur case then consult a Neurologist.
Don't be in stress while performing sex . Take adequate sleep daily.                    ** Have a safe & peaceful day. **
This is a type of headache known to be post coital headache and can be treated easily for this see a psychiatrist.