Feeling imcomplete and lonely
Iam not able to be happy with the surrounded people. Iam feeling lost. I am always thinking about the person I loved. Iam unable to concentrate on anything. Feeling very lonely always even surrounded by friends.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. Happiness is a subjective. It's your mindset that determines a moment happy or sad. . If this loneliness continues, it may lead to depression. So try to balance your thoughts, and learn to enjoy the moment. It's easier said than done!!. There are simple mind control techniques to handle such suitations. You can take some assistance of psychology counselor to help. You can reach me for online counseling.