Feeling fear and anxiety

Hello sir, I am 27 years old guy. I am feeling fear and anxiety without any reason. I was unable to find the reasons for these feelings. If I want to say perfectly I was in a mood to suicide but without any reason, any medical health problems, without any family peoblems, without any money related problem and also without any girl friend problems. Please provide me perfect solution sir. I actually don't believe in god, but with these fear and anxiety I am visiting so many temples and babas.. sir please provide me solution.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. We thank you for giving Avery clear history which mead our work easier to help you. But we would like to tell you that any person would have stage like in his lifetime to pass through. But this won't happen unless and until there is triggering factor. Just reassure yourself something might have happened without your knowing. If nothing you get then just Visit a general physician and get your bp checked because.sometimes high blood pressure may also.cause these kind of.trouble. Thank you