Feeling cold in right side chest
Currently When I am drinking water then feels like  cold in right  chest ,why and what should I do Already from one month I was chest pain mild to moderate alternatively And feeling somthing stuck in my throat

You are absolutely normal. It's just anxiety and fear of covid . Common gastrointestinal problems,which was very well .
Simplest way is to drink water slowly and don’t in between meals.
If at all then we will chat / for further review.

Please provide any additional finding that is any fever, cough.Where do you feel pain  in the chest.Any history of sore throat, acidity or gas?
please provide more information.
Any acidity  or  gas can be countered by over the counter antacid. Any sore throat  can be taken care by saline gargles. You can teleconsult  for the same.
Hi. I understand your concern s. Elaborate your symptoms please
Have you any throat pain, fever . Describe in detail. May be gastritis