Feela like depression

Hi doc, I had depression before 3years back and was under escilatopram for 5 months... and then i felt better. Currently I am feeling like panic,and racing thoughts, worried about my carrer. I had visited a psychiatrist for depression...last I visited 2 months ago...and I was ok and optimistic. Reasons may be: 1: I had a non social childhood 2: My carrer took a U turn in 12th(now I have completed diploma in engg) 3:Mom is abusive(she has bi polar) 4:I was bullied both in school and home for being Gay. Now I want to move on and settle and move out...m feeling kinda insecure and lonely at times...by try to be happy and i also get often migrane like headaches even when m not worrisome. Now my question is: I want to move out of house and will be okay if i have depression when i live alone...m worried about my carrer too ,i am tensed coz of the way people may abuse me at work? I'm a citizen of India and live in Bangalore. Regards Brave.

Doctor Answers (2) on Feela like depression

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi Brave, you have seen yourself through many obstacles and I'm glad you are still standing your ground. I want to point out that the answers to your question depend completely on how you learn to cope with the difficulties and how you choose to fight them. Since you have been through quite a lot since your childhood it would be best if you can get counseled so that you can learn to deal with issues with more confidence and courage. You should learn to live a life on your own and you should focus on having a lucrative career and you should learn how to avoid being abused at all. But for all of these things to work out productively, you should definitely get into a few counseling sessions. Please look for counselors in Bangalore soon.
Dr. Ramprasad Attur Mysore | Psychiatrist
Dear Brave, Looks like you have done quite well to have seen through several obstacles in your life.Well done and you should keep reminding yourselves that or have people around you who reverberate that. Your current issues can be early sign of depression coming back,which happens sometimes or an independent anxiety episode. You will need to have another round of consultation and this time also check with the Doctor for talking therapies too along with/without medication.Medicines for these need to be taken for at least 6 months.