I feel weak throughout the day sometimes i face dark everywhere because of the weakness. When i get up in the morning i find my stomach completely empty and early morning gasestic problems are there. I feel so weak at that time and when i start eating something i start belching. When i sit on a chair or when i walk I feel very weak that is why losing self confidence. And whenever I get hungry my eyes start paining slowly and i feel i would faint immediately and start belching. Please help me regarding this I am sick of this seriously
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
I can understand your concern.
We need a little bit more information on your diet.
I would recommend the medicines suggested by Dr. Riar. There is no point in taking etilaam and zerodol-th. You just dont need these.
Cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food and tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for 1 month would be enough. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Lose weight and have smaller meals rather than 3 huge meals.
Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
1. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of severe breathing difficulties only
11. Follow the above for 5 days .
12. If still not ok , get Haemogram , Thyroid panel and Lipid Profile done and follow up.
I need your personal history,physical examination and certain investigations to come to conclusion
visit your general physician in a hospital with good infrastructure for best results.
check,bp,sugar,cholesterol,thyroid,other endocrinological tests.participate in pleasurable activities
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.