Feel Weak and Gasetic
Doctor Answers (4) on Feel Weak and Gasetic
I can understand your concern.
We need a little bit more information on your diet.
I would recommend the medicines suggested by Dr. Riar. There is no point in taking etilaam and zerodol-th. You just dont need these.
Cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food and tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for 1 month would be enough. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Lose weight and have smaller meals rather than 3 huge meals.
Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of severe breathing difficulties only
11. Follow the above for 5 days .
12. If still not ok , get Haemogram , Thyroid panel and Lipid Profile done and follow up.