Feel fear among people

I feel fear among people.Whenever i try to do something my mind automatically stucks that i cannot do it.I feel such anxiety that i faint.I always surround with negativity.I know everything that i myself try to be positive. i tried a lot but failed.I want to share my problem with parents and friend but nobody listens

Doctor Answers (1) on Feel fear among people

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I can understand how difficult this must be for you especially when you have nobody who will listen to you. Your problem is definitely genuine and its called agoraphobia (this I'm basing on the details shared by you). You should get treated immediately by visiting a psychiatrist who will prescribe you antidepressant and anti anxiety drugs. Along with that, you must take counseling from a therapist who practices CBT (cognitive behavior therapy). These combinations will certainly help you to cope with your issues. Take your parents or a friend along who also can understand your problem and eventually support you in the treatment. Whenever you feel dizzy and you are about to faint just take couple of deep breathes and make smaller goals, like taking one step at a time for your actions. I hope you find this information helpful.