Feel chill a lot

Sir , i have kidney stone but i feel chill a lot and othing comes in uti only once it comes in oc 2015 uti 1 lac ml calonies grown after that nothing comes in uti but due to chill i m very much afraid . 4-5 days before i was having little bit probem in urination but niw it is not dat much.plsss suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Feel chill a lot

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
In a known UTI patient,  having fever with chills then my first diagnosis would be again UTI... If nothing comes it does not mean you donot have UTI.. You must repeat urine R/E and urine C/S from NABL accredated lab.. Process of collection of urine is very important.. If still negative results then go for CT abdomen to see any abscess in renal system... If still negative then think of other diseases... So please get CBC, RFT, urine R/E and urine C/S from NABL accredated lab, Blood culture and sensitivity, Then CT scan abdomen in last.. Drink plenty of fluids... Many times stone itself causes Recurrent UTI.. Do all and share reports with me on practo consult... All the best...