Fear to have Hiv/ stds
I got my urine test & all reports were positive . I heard that in urine test all stds can be discovered . I had sex with my 2-3 girlfriends & i fear that i am at risk or not . Reports were fine , is it neccessory for further tests ?

Hello there. All reports were positive for what? Hiv spreads only if you get involved with people having aids. If any of your partners had hiv, only then there is a chance that you could be infected. In urine STDs cannot be identified, let me make this clear. Go to a lab and tell them that you want to get your VDRL and HIV tridot done. Then consult with the reports. Regards
Dr. Rajesh Gupta
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Go for VDRL TEST and HIV test.Then consult..