Fear tionson

Dear Dr. When ever I want to travel out of town by train by flight or by bus Very tains fear scared and my heart beat and blood pressure going up what is the reason why it happened with me please help me out of this.

Doctor Answers (5) on Fear tionson

Dr. Akhil Chopra Jalandhar | Neuropsychiatrist
These are the symptoms of a panic attack or phobia. Don't worry about it. Many people face similar problems in varied situations. All u need to do is to visit a nearby psychiatrist who ll prescribe u the required medicines along with the psychotherapy. U ll b amazed that with right treatment how soon this anxiety will disappear.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
This is a common problem so you are not alone. Is the fear  only while going or also while returning home? If the fear is regarding "if something happens to me during travel who will look after me?" U may benefit meeting a clinical psychologist. If it causes palpitations and tremors a little medicine may come to your rescue. Feel free to visit a psychiatrist. He/she will be able to guide u better.
hi, it may be a phobia or anxiety issue. while travelling carry a book with you and keep reading to divert your mind, or keep listening to music you like. if problme persists, visit a psychologist in your area.
Dr. Ajay Nihalani Ghaziabad | Neuropsychiatrist
Hi....
Google....
rcpsych anxiety panic and phobias key facts.
U will get to know ur condition n then be in a informed state to seek appropriate help to overcome ur predicament.
Rgds
Ms. SnehaJanaki Ramesh Mumbai | Counselling Psychologist
Hello, it seems like you feel anxious every time you are to travel. You could reflect on what part of the journey is scary for you. (the travel/ the destination/ having to interact with strangers etc). If this is persistent and disturbing your routine work and functioning, do consult a counselling psychologist who would explore the reason for this fear as well as guide you through relaxation exercises to manage this tension better. Best Wishes- Reflective Arena