Fear Of Heart Attack

Hlo Doctor I have Severe Chest Pain Because My Died From Heart Attack Now I Get Panic Please Help Me I Using Tablets Not Cured Why Is Coming Heart Attacks In 28 Year Answer Me Thank You

Doctor Answers (1) on Fear Of Heart Attack

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there..Anxietyor panic could be the reason for your chest pain. Other symptoms of anxiety disorder include sweating, feeling of uneasy, tremors, sleeplessness. Please get Ecg and echo done to rule out the fear from your mind.. you needn't have to worry if your Ecg and echo is normal. Then Your symptoms is because of general anxiety disorder. It's treatment includes reguLar relaxation exercises, lifestyle changes, counseling, anti anxiety medications . Please do consult nearest psychiatrist soon. Heart attack is now become common even in young age.. causes for this is smoking, alcohol, obesity, fried, oily junk foods, no physical activity, this lead to increased cholesterol levels in blood and blood vessel blockage then finally heart attack when one of the artey supplying heart is blocked..