Fear of death
I am always panicked about death for the past 3 months.. I have been finding it difficult as it always presses my heart and a feel of panic in the path of heart to throat.. I found out its like thanatophobia.. I m trying to change my mindset but could not.. Very difficult.. Is it due to any of the fluids in my brain.. Please help me from this mysery

Hi friend, you seem to be doing a lot of research about the problems that you are worrying about . Instead I think you should try to learn to control your racing negative thoughts and deal with them . Your fears rather the extent of phobic symptoms needs to be dealt with by mental health practitioners .
Psychiatric intervention & Psychotherapy sessions will help you to get a systematic method of handling your presenting problems at the earliest. Tele consult will help you these days .
Trust the specialists for a professional opinion rather than arriving at conclusion .
If you’re an anxious person to begin with then it’s likely that in the current pandemic situation your anxiety symptoms can worsen leading to panic attacks. It’s important to evaluate in detail the root cause of your anxiety. You have to take a psychiatrist opinion.
Take a psychiatrist opinion for evaluation and management....don’t worry with medication and therapy your issue will resolve
Take a psychiatrist opinion