Fear of death and disease
I am not leading a normal life... i always fear of having a serious illness and i always think I'm going to die some day due to it... it makes me anxious and increases heart beat... also caused a few panic attacks... I keep surfing the internet fot symptoms and other stuffs... I couldn't interact normally with people nowadays... I feel cut off and my mind restlessly thinks negatively Also I couldn't sleep at night properly

Hi! Imagine a cross road!You have to decide which way you want to go. The choice you made will be yours.If you find after some travelling that this way is not leading to ur goal. You will reconsider and go back to the cross road. Wait for a while for some passerby to help you or ask for help using your phone.Now back to your INTERNET. Look up for the right things.If you search for illness u will never be able in your life time to even read and understand the almost unlimited information uploaded every moment.
You are already burdened by your admission.
Seek help. Put a sticker on ur phone. NOT TO SEARCH SYMPTOMS.