Fear for no reason
Since last 6/5 months I've been suffering this...There is always a fear inside me but I doesn't even know the reason. My heart beat become so fast and I can't concentrate anything. In a day most of the time it happens to me and after that I become very unstable...and can't eat, can't breathe properly , can't talk to anyone in a proper way.Can you plese help me out to overcome this.

Sounds like symptoms of panic attack. Please consult a Psychiatrist
Hello!What all have you tried so far? Do you have someone by your side with whom you can share your thoughts and feelings without getting judged.Looks like there is some deep void/ rupture which might be on a sub conscious level that you might not be aware of in your conscious level.Please talk to a Therapist.Try to look for triggers/ root causes of the episode. Take Care of yourself!!
If you would like to connect with me please book an appointment Via Practo,or www.counsellingwithanamika.com