Fatty liver
Suffering from mild fatty liver facing abdomen pain after eating Is fatty liver a common disesase? I am not having any bad habits ? Pls suggest the remedies and save me doctor

Dr. Harisha N L

It's common that too if you are alcoholic or obese...if you are alcoholic stop drinking and reduce your weight...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult physician they will do the needful.

Mild fatty liver means