cancer-icon
Fatty Liver Grade 1
Hi Sir/Madam, Before 2 days i have done my usg for routine check up and it's mentioned grade 1 fatty liver. I have done LFT two months ago. Do i need to repeat the LFT. Is there any serious problem. Note:- USG report recent and LFT report 2 month ago please suggest. Even i am drink alcohol once in week 180 ml vodka. I m scared now. Please help. Thanks

Lifestyle changes have to be done. Cut short and reduce alcohol consumption. Have a healthy diet with good excercise

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with an oncologist
Hi. Grade 1 fatty liver is reversible condition. No need to go for medications. Simple changes in diet and lifestyle will reverse this condition Exercise regularly , avoid fatty foods or junk foods , and avoid alcohol and smoking.
Exercise , Avoid alcohol and smoking
Have fresh fruits and vegetables
Hello Good afternoon Grade I fatty liver is common . And your previous LFT was normal. Not to worry. But still if u want then get repeat LFT , if abnormal then get Fibroscan
stop intake of alcohol