Fatigue..,...
I m getting terrible fatigue... I couldn't walk for 200 steps I feel always fatigue and I feel like falling down if I stand for 10 seconds at one place I feel like falling down...and I'm feeling like loosing my balance I m taking verrtin 16 mg no use ... I am policythemia patient ...with..high bp doc told my fatigue is not for BP...,I have fatty liver ...renal Doppler normal ...and 2 d echo normal ... And LVOT 32 ...gradient ...what is my exact problem

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment

Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, proper healthcare and treatment ..do consult me online through this app or you can consult me directly via Watsapp for fast and better reach .. DrHemanth Patakamuri, watsapp:96 18 20 24 24