Fat problem

My weight is 50 kgs, i have fat stores only in my lower body(buttocks, hips)Need to reduce fat only from from buttocks and hip, Please help me on this. I will do workouts and lost 2.5 kgs in one and half month but not even find single inch loss from my lower body. it looks awkward as my upper body looks very thin.. i cant wear all types of dresses. feeling insecure..

Doctor Answers (1) on Fat problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your problem, but as you lose more weight you will find that fat from those areas are going as well. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards