Fats on body
Sir my skin is very thick so I feel uncomfortable.  My abdomen have more fats. I do daily exercise and lemon water. Pls givhe any idea for do thin skin.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr. Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). In order to reduce fats and maintain healthy body ,this are the few suggestions from my side. - Have warm water with honey and lemon empty stomach in morning. - have veg juice with warm breakfast in morning, - have 2-3 fruits on daily basis. - your heavy meal should consist of salad which should be 40% of your meal. - have proper amount of fluid to maintain hydration. - Do core building exercises 30 to 40 min per day. Fellow this routine for almost 3 months and see the difference's. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.