Fast digestion
From past 2 months, my digestion became rapid & getting hungry a lot, also I am getting a lot of head ache & gastric problem, what I should to get rid of this...

Hello there we undertsand y8ur feeling and your condition to but then you see you were saying that you had this started recently then this might be ine of the symptom of diabetes or something else. But then you see it might he that or it might not be. It may also happe when your demand of the calories increase. But then to rule out you need to consult a doctor of your locality for testing your blood goucose levels. Thank you