Digestion Problem
I work in an MNC , my login is at 1:00PM .. I skip my breakfast daily have lunch at home and go to work.. I reach home by 11:00PM I have dinner then n go to bed.. I don't eat anything in between.. I am facing many issues wrt digestion n gastic problems.. Can you suggest me a good diet plan? I weight almost 107 kgs ..

hello there. your problem is due to irregular food habits and you know it well. here are a few things you can follow. 1. have breakfast daily. don't ever skip it for anything. 2. try to have 5 small meals a day.
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I understand your concern, first thing u should stick to your food timings never skip breakfast eat timely, include portion of fresh fruits and vegetables daily in your diet, exercise regularly, regarding diet plan I will not be able to give you complete diet plan u need to visit dietician for that. wish u a healthy lifestyle.