IBS digestion improper
Since last 15 years I am having digestion problem from last 3 years I come to know that is IBS please recommend medicine and care about diet

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

for medication we have to examine and give accordingly for that you have to consult. regarding food you have to take healthy food means no outside food chats junk  food etc. and one more important thing is timely food habit, avoid as much as possible oily and spicy food. vegetables, fruits, buttermilk are very good.actually in ayurveda we have very good medication so if u can definitely its useful.