Digestion Problem
I have an extremely sensitive digestive system which often gets bloated depending upon the state of mind as well as the food that I am having. My stool routinely contains undigested food particles like tomato skin, coriander leaves, etc. I have been having this problem for the last 10 years. Over a period of time I have realized what suits me and what doesnt and avoid spicy and oily food and even yoghurt. However off late I have started feeling extremely lethargic and tend to over sleep and this is affecting my work life as well as I am unable to concentrate or focus and feel extremely depressed.

Ur problem is permanently cuer by ayurvedic treatment

+137
Chat with a doctor
Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of IBS. Need to be ruled out. It is suggested to strictly follow the timing of food. 8-12-4-8 Take breakfast after your bath by default. Take light food. Consume rice which is not cooked in cooker, have fresh buttermilk regularly. It is suggested to take lavan Bhaskar churna with buttermilk 2 times after food and hingvastak churna 1 spoon before food with warm water. For 15 days. Vist a nearest Ayurveda physician as earliest as you need proper follow up treatment.