Farting a lot
I fart a lot. Often the farts are wet and smells too bad. This causes embarrassment for me in public places like classroom and hostel. Also my stool smells bad especially in the morning. Please help.

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Stop milk products and legumes(daal) in your food...also test your stool for routine exam..ova and cyst
Hi..... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....

Medicine to stop farting at night