Too much farting

Hi Doctors, i am struggling with this weird pblm and always feel bloated in my stomach and fart a lot(loudly) and this is making my job difficult at office as i had to control or go out to do this. I drink plenty of water. Should i avoid any foods? Is this a serious issue related to some cancer? Whom should i consult?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting total Health n fittness with Ayurved, ur upset stomach n asthma are stations on same line line both are result of ur habits ( Routine, diet,drinks,sleep,Exercise) way of response from system n metabolism, to transform it u just be committed n simple detox n Rasayan Therapy with do it smoothly. Consider to consult AYURVEDIC Approach now season of vaman kind of detox choose it. Feel free to communicate
Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 12 yrs exp Thane
This is severe acidity.. U need to consult gastroenterologist... And need gastroscopy to rule out stomach ulcer... To avoid spicy oily food.. Avoid milk