Too much farts and burps
From last 6 months I am experiencing extremely frequent farts and burps. Also there is bloating of my belly after eating. It's very uncomfortable. I burp around 20-30 and around 40 - 50 farts. It is really irritating. How can I fix this issue. I have noticed that eating batter fried stuff or chicken or hummus increases

Hey, change your diet ,avoid junk food ,fat and oily ,spicy items ,have lot of fruits and vegetables containing fibre , drink lot of water exercise daily , you may also have gastritis ,have buttermilk milk ,curd.