Family Problem

Hi, I am Not getting How to behave or make mu Husband liesten to me and understand, He is completly influenced by his family. whatever I do he takes exactly in opposite way. I tired of proving my self. The problem is Even my husband knows that i am correct. still he believes in his family. He loves me alot that i can feel. but he wont feel responsble and he blindly follows and trusts his family. nd his family acts different in front of me and different in front of him. Know its been 2 1/2 years we are staying saparately. I want to know How to make my husband to understand what is happening, that his family is doing all these things to saparate permantenly. Can you please help me in that .?

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello dear, these are very difficult issues and need to be tread on carefully. Try to convince your husband for seeking couple therapy and consult a psychiatrist in person.