Fairness treatment

I want to improve my complexion.I have heard about Glutathione pills Is it safe and if yes for how long should I use it. Also want to know about Restreta tablet and its uses.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fairness treatment

Thanks for the query. The scientific evidence for a strong support for usage of glutathione injection is not convincing, however oral formulations can be tried. Oral glutathione is increasingly being used but alone it may not produce the desired results and need to be supplemented with other measures. These tablets do not have any major side effects though any medication can have unexpected complications. These are off label practice and depend on the experience and comfort of the treating physician. The overall support of the same is weak at the moment based on medical literature. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Restrata is used for skin whitening effects , results are variable.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.