Fairness and reduce Melanie
Suggest me Which is best cream for fairness- Kojivit gel, Kojivit plus, Kojivit ultra or demelan Cream. Please tell I very confused

Treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
It is difficult to achieve "fairness". The brightness, dull look may be improved with certain medications and procedures. The creams you have mentioned are used specifically if you have some hyperpigmentary disorder, and not for fairness. You can consult for appropriate management of your concern, rather than applying something which is not indicated.
Since all the creams that u mentioned r medicated and r indicated only for specific conditions please take a active consultation to give u appropriate treatment .