Fairness and hairfall
Hello doctor , this query is about if its possible for thin hair to be made a little thicker and how to reduce dryness of hair , i follow a good diet but still my hair is thin and it very dry. I can handle thin hair but i would like some remedy for the dryness. Any supplements or something. For even skin tone i want to use Glutathione soap. I have heard its natural and doesnt make skin sensitive to sunlight . Can you please recommend a glutathione soap if not then what else can i do for even tone skin. Thank you so much.

Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
diet rich in egss and walnuts with protien and iron rich diet help in good hair growth. conditoning of hair reduces frizziness. use mild cleancing shampoos to wash hair. you can oil them for 30 min to 2hr prior to shampoo. after thar use conditioner. glutathion soaps or liquorice soaps are available which will help. home made youghurt and besan also does wonder if applied daily.