Fair clear skin

Sometimes my skin is too oily & sometimes its very dry. I want a perfect fair & glowing skin. Could you recommend something for this? I use olay whitening cream daily and at night I apply olay night cream. I do not use any face wash. I only use Johnson baby soap

Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi, It's very difficult to comment on your problem without having a look at you. We need to get a detailed history regarding your lifestyle, habits, medical history,etc. Good glowing skin doesn't depend only on what creams you apply. Rather it's a reflection of your overall health and how well you take care of your skin. Use of good quality products, sunscreen every 3 hours is a must. Also we need to check your original skin tone and can perform treatments for tan removal to give you a even toned skin. Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya DDV, DNB