Fainted, strain in back of the head
I fainted few days ago while traveling in train. I was sitting at that time. I was able to sense that I am going to faint. 2-3 months back while giving blood for blood test i fainted consecutively 3times. Though I don't have fear of blood or needle, even the very next day I didn't faint while giving blood. Now having a strain in back of my head if encountered a little bit stress or pressure. I was diagnosed with Epilepsy 14 yrs ago and it was cured after continuous medication for 7-8 years. Have my epilepsy came back or is it some other issues due to stress and depression?

If you have history of epilepsy then that's yours most likely cause. Other causes can be vasovagal syncope. Get the EEG and MRI brain and consult a neuro expert.