Facial surgery
I have acne scars on my cheeks but not too deep i was concerned about the precautions and success time and probability of skin disorders.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne scars needs a systematic approach. While some medications are must , active part of therapy will be by fractional CO2 lasers. It takes a few sessions of this machine to deliver results. There is significant down time where the.skin will be red and swollen after each session. All these and certain other factors need to be considered before embarking on treatment.