Facial Paralysis
I have symptoms of facial paralysis like dryer eye, difficulty in swallowing, difficulty in speaking, difficulty in expressing facial expressions like smile etc. I found some drugs on internet for facial paralysis like PRESTIDONE and ACYCLOVIR. I want to ask that should I take these drugs or not? Is there any side effects of these drugs? Please reply me ASAP. Thank you

Please consult a doctor rather than diagnosing your problem from internet, facial palsy may be due to a multitude of reasons and the above said drugs are effective only for a single cause- Bell's palsy. From the description of your symptoms, it's not even sure that you are having a facial palsy btw.

Hello....... You shouldn't take any drugs without examination.. You don't know why you have those symptoms.. Since when you have this problem. See you must consult general physician for general examination .. Those drugs only works if it's facial palsy due to viral infection.