Facial paralysis
Hello Doctor My name is Mayank and I am from Haridwar. 8 Months Back My Wife Suffered facial paralysis attack on the left side of her face. We got her treatment from Dehradun and doctors advised her for some medicines and regular face exercises for which she recovered 90%. but still there is a mark just below the left eye and the Face disturbs whenever she smiles. Please suggest.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Facial palsy is recovering 90 percent is good and continue physiotherapy - she will recover further.. If you are so concerned send me the picture in private consulting area and I will guide you accordingly