Facial Paralysis

Before 5 months ago I passed through brain stem glioma tumor surgery. After surgery my right eye becomes dry. The eyelid is not blinking. The right part of my mouth is also not opens fully. I can't doing proper work from my right part of my face. The drooling of liquid is too excessive from my right part of my mouth. And u am not able to take any food and liquid. When I search about all these symptoms on the Internet then I seen that the symptoms are too similar to facial paralysis. So my query is that have I suffering from facial paralysis? If yes, then what is the proper treatment for this. Plz help me ASAP.

Doctor Answers (2) on Facial Paralysis

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Yes symptoms you wrote suggests right sided seventh nerve palsy(facial nerve)....meeting neurologist will tell you whether it is upper or lower motor neuron type......also you need MRI brain to be done to look for recurrence of tumor in brain stem paralysing facial nerve....if present radiotherapy will help
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes it could be facial nerve paralysis.
But we need to confirm this.
I would suggest you consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Let him check you and run a few tests, then a treatment can be started.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.