Facial paralysis
I am 26 years old I am suffering from recurrent Bell's plasy first time it happened at the age of 13 years recovered almost 95 percent(  most horrible one) now it's been 2 years since i had Bell's plasy i visited neurologist taken taken medicine for (1.5 years) still not recovered ... I have synkinesis too like when i laugh my Bell's plasy eye gets close also feel pain on non Bell's plasy side cheek..and my Bell's plasy side cheek is thinner than non Bell's plasy side cheek ... Please Doctor suggest any treatment or surgery to fix this Bell's plasy problem

Bells are usually does not reccur and of at all it reccurs it recovers almost completely.. If it's not improving then further evaluation of facial nerve with mri scan and nerve conduction studies are necessary to identify exact cause of palsy