Facial mole removal

Hi i want to get a facial mole removed however i consulted few doctors, all of them are saying that there would be the scar of same size of mole. Whether they perform a laser or surgery, a scar of mole size will come. I really want to get rid of this mole but i dont want such a big scar on my face. Please suggest what should i do. I have attached a pic of my mole as well.

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial mole removal

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess if there are other moles elsewhere in your skin.The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of these moles as identify proof somewhere like on a passport or driving license. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure. Laser and excision are two options with their independent merit and demerits. There will be any scar but a stitch line that will faint away with time and some treatment.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.