Facial hair
I need laser treatment..i need a good doctor because i had laser 4 years before and that showed no effects..is that a permanent treatment? Or if not how much % of hair does it remove..i seriously want to get rid of my facial hair

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

It's not permanent removal... it's always permanent reduction of hair. There are multiple reasons why you got the hair back.. 1. Hormonal imbalances can trigger hair growth again 2. Unhealthy lifestyle can trigger hair growth again due to hormonal imbalances So it's all interconnected. Usually you require anywhere between 5 to 10 sittings. Depending on the area where the laser is done. Visit a dermatologist . It is a topic that can't be discussed in detail on such forums.