Facial acne,spots,dullnes

I am 28 yr male. I have problem of dull skin, acne & their spot,how to remove and get clear skin naturally.

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial acne,spots,dullnes

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.