Face swellon
I have swelling on face. Previously I have ring warm so some suggested to take kenacot injection. I have injected 4 in 20 days. Now my allergy is OK. But I have very fuffy face. Now I am not be able to understand what to do. Or how to get my previous face. Is this due to medication which I had at time of allergy. Or something else. Please suggest me the treatment and doctors. Or this will curve automatically in upcoming days. Need your help.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Your condition needs evaluation. Go to a nearby Ayurveda doctor