Face skin black patches
I'm getting the black patch on my nose and right side of the cheek it's slowly getting more visible now on the nose it is like in a one line of black patch and on cheek there is a patch on the right side, can you please suggest some good cream or tablets to remove it thank you.

Don't worry...you are suffering from facial melanosis causing this black patches on face... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello sir,  pigmentation can be genetic or due to sun damage. Treatment and home care can be suggested after dermascopic analysis of the skin.
Consult online or visit the clinic so that we can help you with the same.
Be regular with sunscreen untill you visit a dermatologist.
Hi...I can understand that you are keen to get a cream that will take it away. But you see if it was so easy to treat such things without seeing and examining patients...we would not be requiring to create clinics. However, if you wish to be a guinea pig who is ok with getting treatment without being examined and be ready to get experimented upon then I will suggest you to apply Bristaa intense cream twice daily. If you change your mind and want a proper treatment for your face then connect with me via juvenis.in for a video consultation.