Face skin and toe skin

In my face there r too many pimple every time in my face there will be something present. I don't know which type of cream I should use for my face sometimes it becomes dry and sometimes it becomes oily. My face is not full of pimples but also there will be a presence of pimple. And in my foot half of the skin has been gone because of itching earlier my foot work so beautiful but now a days the skin because of itching has gone

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Avoid oily foods & chocolates.. Use clear gel at night.. Please send photos for better diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. You need to use a non comedogenic moisturizer like acne moist cream. And a sunscreen like face guard. This will not make your soon oily nor would it cause pimples. Also see a dermatologist for your pimple problem. Stop scratching your feet and use a good moisturiser for your feet. Hope this helps.