Face glow and hair care
I am getting married in 2 months. My face is dull and I am facing hair fall and hair thinning.. any suggestions that might help

Need proper evaluation Treatment like perls , laser toning will help Hair thinning need to be evaluated for female pattern hair loss which is hormonal
Maintain a healthy life style Don’t use too much heat in the hair like straightening , smoothening
It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
There can be hormonal changes that lead to hair thinning and hair loss apart from stress, dietery imbalance, vitamin and mineral deficiency and chemical damage. For glow and rejuvenation kindly video Consult for better diagnosis and management.