Face color became black..
2 years back I suffered with jaundice problem, after that problem I have became stout and my face color became black before that I am in brown color and there was glow in my face and now my body condition changed I became so stout and my black face making me ugly. I want a suggestion for my face color from you sir.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi Medical conditions such as Jaundice can take a toll on skin and hair making them lose glow. However if you take a diet rich in vitamins You should regain the skin colour. The increase in weight also may be contributing to the dark skin. Please  meet a  physician and a dermatologist and take their advise regarding diet sunscreen and creams which can help you get back to normal