Face cheek become reddish

My skin type is dry skin..I had take treatment but yet not cure now face become more reddish I can't able to go out in sunlight.. In Salem I consult doctor they said to take healthy food bocz of vitimin deficiency ly it happens nu...BT as a girl I can't go out..all r see my face alone.. Pls guide me and what I have to do and where can I take treatment and I want to recover from this rid reddish n my face...pls consider my request

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Dry skin can have multiple reasons. Check yourself for any thyroid problem. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. ​Peels like glycolic acid and lactic acid will help in lightening. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. You may need oral medications. ​Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. Hope it helps​