Face change post c-sectio

Hi Doctor. . I had a c section 8 months ago. My face changed completely to thick black color especially around eyes..nose & mouth. My actual color is fair but seeing myself now appears to be a very diseased person. Please suggest what needs to be done. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.     Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala