Face becoming dark
Doctor I want to tell that first I was very white face but now my face is becoming dark in colour..plz tell some solution and I am drinking lot of water..

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Its good that u r taking good amount of water. But u need nutritious diet and good mental health to make ur skin glow. Detoxification of body through ayurveda medicines is the other way out. Take proper sleep and rest . Avoid exposure to pollution and extreme heat. Avoid spicy fried and junk food.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi as per your history is only sun exposed areas it looks like you have sensitive skin  use sunscreen with good spf half an hour before going out to avoid ... Kindly consult dermatologist if severe ..