Face allergy like rashes
I am facing face allergy very small spots appeared on my face.. this may be because i tried new product on my face. This rash are non ichy but looking very bad. need help to cure this
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Allergic contact dermatitis is a common problem with people who have sensitive skin. New product can cause problems and should be used after applying it in small quantities on the forearm for few days and deciding if any allergies are developing to it. For the present problem, use OTC anti-allergic medications and consider seeing a Dermatologist for better diagnosis and treatment. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?