Face acne pore
Hi Doctor, I still remember my early high school days when I was in my class 10 and nearly 15 years old I started having acnes on my face and its gradually covered my whole face I did many different different medications for my face but nothing happened it remained the same but after joining my college when I was 20 years old it started being vanished and I git a clear skin but the pores and scars which left behind by the acne are still there all over my face is it possible to get rid of them ever?

Any lesion in the skin will leave behind a mark when it resolves,scar are reversible but treatment and improvement depends on the severity,do a direct online consultation for further evaluation and treatment